Rehabilitation Services Faculty
- Aerospace Studies
- Africana Studies
- Agribusiness Economics
- Agricultural Systems and Education
- Allied Health
- Animal Science
- Architectural Studies
- Army Military Science
- Art and Design
- Automotive Technology
- Aviation Flight
- Aviation Management
- Aviation Technologies
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Analytics
- Business and Administration
- Child and Family Services
- Civil Engineering
- Communication Disorders and Sciences
- Communication Studies
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Crop, Soil and Environmental Management
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Dental Hygiene
- Early Childhood
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Elementary Education
- Exercise Science
- Fashion Studies
- Fermentation Science
- Geography and Environmental Resources
- Health Care Management
- Hospitality, Tourism and Event Management
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Industrial Management and Applied Engineering
- Information Technology
- Interior Design
- Languages, Cultures, and International Studies
- Liberal Arts
- Mass Communication and Media Arts
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Education Preparation (MEDPREP)
- Mortuary Science and Funeral Service
- Musical Theater
- Paralegal Studies
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Plant Biology
- Political Science
- Public and Nonprofit Administration
- Public Health
- Public Safety Management
- Radio, Television, & Digital Media
- Radiologic Sciences
- Recreation Professions
- Rehabilitation Services
- Saluki Success
- Social Work
- Special Education
- Sport Administration
- Teacher Education Program
- Technical Resource Management
- University Honors
- University Studies Program
- Workforce Education and Development
- Capstone Option
Associate Provost for Academic Programs
Anthony Hall, Suite 220
1265 Lincoln Drive - MC 4305
Carbondale, Illinois 62901
Lewis, Terri A., Assistant Professor of Practice, Ph.D., Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 2012.
Nichols, Jane L., Assistant Professor, Ph.D., Michigan State University, 2007; 2012. Rehabilitation counseling, challenges in communication, decision making, and addictive behaviors.
Taylor, Kathy J., Assistant Professor of Practice, Ph.D., Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 2013.
Upton, Thomas D., Professor, Ph.D., University of Iowa, 2000; 2000. Rehabilitation counseling, advances in rehabilitation, persons with brain injury, disability attitudes, and postsecondary educational accommodations.
Austin, Gary, Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., Northwestern University, 1973.
Benshoff, John J., Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., University of Northern Colorado, 1988.
Bordieri, James E., Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., Illinois Institute of Technology, 1980.
Crimando, William, Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., Michigan State University, 1980.
Falvo, Donna R., Professor, Emerita, Ph.D., Southern Illinois University, 1978.
Flowers, Carl R., Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 1993.
Koch, D. Shane, Professor, Emeritus, Rh.D., Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 1999.
Taylor, Darrell, Associate Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., University of South Florida, 1992.
Wright, W. Russell, Associate Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., Southern Illinois University, 1974.