- > Undergraduate Curricula
- > Accounting
- > Accounting Faculty
- Aerospace Studies
- Africana Studies
- Agribusiness Economics
- Agricultural Systems and Education
- Allied Health
- Animal Science
- Architectural Studies
- Army Military Science
- Art and Design
- Automotive Technology
- Aviation Flight
- Aviation Management
- Aviation Technologies
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Analytics
- Business and Administration
- Child and Family Services
- Civil Engineering
- Communication Disorders and Sciences
- Communication Studies
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Crop, Soil and Environmental Management
- Cultural Competency Minor
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Dental Hygiene
- Early Childhood Education
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Elementary Education
- Exercise Science
- Fashion Studies
- Fermentation Science
- Forensic Science Minor
- Game Design and Development Minor
- Geography and Environmental Resources
- Health Care Management
- Hospitality, Tourism and Event Management
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Industrial Management and Applied Engineering
- Information Technology
- Interior Design
- Languages, Cultures, and International Studies
- Latino and Latin American Studies Minor
- Liberal Arts
- Mass Communication and Media Arts
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Education Preparation (MEDPREP)
- Mortuary Science and Funeral Service
- Musical Theater
- Organizational Learning, Innovation, and Development
- Paralegal Studies
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Plant Biology
- Political Science
- Public and Nonprofit Administration Minor
- Public Health
- Public Safety Management
- Radio, Television, & Digital Media
- Radiologic Sciences
- Recreation Professions
- Rehabilitation Services
- Saluki Success
- Social Work
- Special Education
- Sport Administration
- STEM Leadership Minor
- Teacher Education Program
- Technical Resource Management
- University Honors
- University Studies Program
- Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Minor
- Capstone Option
Associate Provost for Academic Programs
Anthony Hall, Suite 220
1265 Lincoln Drive - MC 4305
Carbondale, Illinois 62901
Bao, Xiaoyan "May", Associate Professor and Interim Director School of Accountancy, C.P.A., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 2013; 2020. Financial accounting, taxation.
DeBlois, Patrice, Assistant Lecturer, C.P.A., M.Acc., Southern Illinois University, 2012; 2022. Financial and managerial accounting.
Farah, Nusrat, Assistant Professor, C.P.A., Ph.D., Oregon State University, 2020; 2020. Financial and cost accounting, auditing, data analytics.
Hurley, Timothy, Clinical Assistant Professor, C.P.A., J.D., LL.M., New York University School of Law, 2009; 2022. Taxation.
Islam, Md. Shariful, Assistant Professor, C.P.A., D.B.A., C.M.A., Louisiana Tech University, 2019; 2019. Accounting information systems, auditing, data analytics.
Karnes, Darla, Senior Lecturer, C.P.A., M.Acc., Southern Illinois University, 2000; 2000.
Morris, Marc E., Professor and Interim Dean College of Business & Analytics, J.D., Ph.D., Southern Illinois University, 2009; 2008. Governmental and not for profit, taxation.
Odom, Marcus, Professor, C.P.A., C.F.E., Ph.D., Oklahoma State University, 1993; 1998. Accounting information systems, auditing.
O’Donnell, Ed, Professor, C.P.A., Ph.D., University of North Texas, 1995; 2009. Auditing, accounting analytics, accounting information systems.
Williams, Benna, Associate Lecturer and Program Coordinator, C.P.A. M.Acc., Southern Illinois University, 2006; 2017. Financial accounting, taxation.
Zheng, Shucui, Clinical Associate Professor, Ph.D., Southern Illinois University, 2019; 2017. Managerial accounting, taxation.
Hendricks, Scott P., Clinical Assistant Professor, Emeritus, C.P.A., M.Acc., J.D. Southern Illinois University, 1983; 1980.
Karnes, Allan, Professor, Emeritus, C.P.A., M.Acc., J.D., Southern Illinois University, 1986; 1977.
Wacker, Raymond, Associate Professor, Emeritus, C.P.A., Ph.D., University of Houston, 1989; 1989.