Business and Administration Faculty
- > Undergraduate Curricula
- > Business and Administration
- > Business and Administration Faculty
- Aerospace Studies
- Africana Studies
- Agribusiness Economics
- Agricultural Systems and Education
- Allied Health
- Animal Science
- Architectural Studies
- Army Military Science
- Art and Design
- Automotive Technology
- Aviation Flight
- Aviation Management
- Aviation Technologies
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Analytics
- Business and Administration
- Child and Family Services
- Civil Engineering
- Communication Disorders and Sciences
- Communication Studies
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Crop, Soil and Environmental Management
- Cultural Competency Minor
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Dental Hygiene
- Early Childhood Education
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Elementary Education
- Exercise Science
- Fashion Studies
- Fermentation Science
- Forensic Science Minor
- Game Design and Development Minor
- Geography and Environmental Resources
- Health Care Management
- Hospitality, Tourism and Event Management
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Industrial Management and Applied Engineering
- Information Technology
- Interior Design
- Languages, Cultures, and International Studies
- Latino and Latin American Studies Minor
- Liberal Arts
- Mass Communication and Media Arts
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Education Preparation (MEDPREP)
- Mortuary Science and Funeral Service
- Musical Theater
- Organizational Learning, Innovation, and Development
- Paralegal Studies
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Plant Biology
- Political Science
- Public and Nonprofit Administration Minor
- Public Health
- Public Safety Management
- Radio, Television, & Digital Media
- Radiologic Sciences
- Recreation Professions
- Rehabilitation Services
- Saluki Success
- Social Work
- Special Education
- Sport Administration
- STEM Leadership Minor
- Teacher Education Program
- Technical Resource Management
- University Honors
- University Studies Program
- Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Minor
- Capstone Option
Associate Provost for Academic Programs
Anthony Hall, Suite 220
1265 Lincoln Drive - MC 4305
Carbondale, Illinois 62901
Adjei, Mavis T., Associate Professor, Marketing, Ph.D., University of Mississippi, 2006; 2006.
Beardsley, Xiaoxin W., Associate Professor and Hamilton Family Faculty Fellow and Distinguished Teacher, Finance, Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University, 2003; 2003.
Clark, Terry, Professor, and Dean, Marketing, Ph.D., Texas A&M University, 1987; 1999.
Collins, Jacklyn, Adjunct Professor, Accountancy, C.P.A., Ed.D., University of Miami, 2018; 2015.
Fraedrich, John P., Jannetides Professor of Business Ethics, Marketing, Ph.D., Texas A&M University, 1988; 1987.
Goodale, John C., Associate Professor and Interim Associate Dean, Management, Ph.D., University of Utah, 1996; 2009.
Hoffeditz, Gregory A., Clinical Associate Professor, Management, Ph.D., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2006; 2009.
Hodges, Charles, Lecturer, Finance, Ph.D., Florida State University, 1993; 2014.
Karnes, Darla, Lecturer, Accountancy, C.P.A., M.Acc., Southern Illinois University, 2000; 2000.
Keller, Heath, Visiting Professor, Management, Ph.D., Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 2011; 2012.
Marlo, Timothy, Clinical Assistant Professor, Finance, Ph.D., Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 2016; 2016.
Martin, Nancy, Associate Professor, Information Technology, Ph.D., Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 2006; 2007.
Morris, Marc E., Associate Professor and Interim Associate Provost, J.D., Ph.D., Southern Illinois University, 2009; 2008.
Mykytyn, Peter P. Jr., Professor, Management, Ph.D., Arizona State University, 1985; 2001.
Nelson, H. James, Associate Professor, Management, Ph.D., University of Colorado, 1999; 2005.
Odom, Marcus, Professor, Accountancy, C.P.A., C.F.E., Ph.D., Oklahoma State University, 1993; 1998.
O’Donnell, Ed, Emerson Groennert Professor of Accountancy, Accountancy, C.P.A., Ph.D., University of North Texas, 1995; 2009.
Karnes, Allan, Professor Emeritus, Accountancy, C.P.A., M.Acc., J.D., Southern Illinois University, 1977; 1981.