Exercise Science Faculty
- Aerospace Studies
- Africana Studies
- Agribusiness Economics
- Agricultural Systems and Education
- Allied Health
- Animal Science
- Architectural Studies
- Army Military Science
- Art and Design
- Automotive Technology
- Aviation Flight
- Aviation Management
- Aviation Technologies
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Analytics
- Business and Administration
- Child and Family Services
- Civil Engineering
- Communication Disorders and Sciences
- Communication Studies
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Crop, Soil and Environmental Management
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Dental Hygiene
- Early Childhood
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Elementary Education
- Exercise Science
- Fashion Studies
- Fermentation Science
- Geography and Environmental Resources
- Health Care Management
- Hospitality, Tourism and Event Management
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Industrial Management and Applied Engineering
- Information Technology
- Interior Design
- Languages, Cultures, and International Studies
- Liberal Arts
- Mass Communication and Media Arts
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Education Preparation (MEDPREP)
- Mortuary Science and Funeral Service
- Musical Theater
- Paralegal Studies
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Plant Biology
- Political Science
- Public and Nonprofit Administration
- Public Health
- Public Safety Management
- Radio, Television, & Digital Media
- Radiologic Sciences
- Recreation Professions
- Rehabilitation Services
- Saluki Success
- Social Work
- Special Education
- Sport Administration
- Teacher Education Program
- Technical Resource Management
- University Honors
- University Studies Program
- Workforce Education and Development
- Capstone Option
Associate Provost for Academic Programs
Anthony Hall, Suite 220
1265 Lincoln Drive - MC 4305
Carbondale, Illinois 62901
Anton, Philip M., Associate Professor, Ph.D., University of Northern Colorado-Greeley, 2006. Exercise and cancer rehabilitation.
Becque, M. Daniel, Associate Professor, Ph.D., University of Michigan, 1988. Exercise physiology.
Knapp, Bobbi, Associate Professor, Ph.D., University of Iowa, 2008. Gender and sport.
Park, Meungguk, Associate Professor, Ph.D., The Ohio State University, 2005. Sport marketing and promotion.
Partridge, Julie, Professor, Ph.D., University of Northern Colorado-Greeley, 2003. Sport and exercise psychology.
Quisenberry, Sean, Assistant Professor, Ph.D., University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 2020. Human movement and biomechanics.
Wallace, Juliane, Associate Professor, Ph.D., Iowa State University, 2004. Cardiovascular exercise physiology.
Yoh, Taeho, Professor, Ph.D., Florida State University, 2001. Sport marketing, corporate social responsibility, and sport and recreation for STEM education (STREAM)
Ackerman, Kenneth, Assistant Professor, Emeritus, M.A., Michigan State University, 1959.
Blackman, Claudia J., Assistant Professor, Emerita, M.S.Ed., Southern Illinois University, 1968.
Blinde, Elaine M., Professor, Emerita, Ph.D., University of Illinois, 1987.
Brechtelsbauer, Kay M., Assistant Professor, Emerita, Ph.D., Southern Illinois University, 1980.
Goode, Larry, Associate Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., Temple University, 1968.
Illner, Julee Ann, Assistant Professor, Emerita, M.S.Ed., Southern Illinois University, 1968.
Knowlton, Ronald, Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., University of Illinois, 1961.
Vogler, E. William, Professor, Emeritus, Ed.D., University of Utah, 1980.
West, Charlotte, Professor, Emerita, Ph.D., University of Wisconsin, 1969.
Wilson, Donna, Associate Professor, Emerita, M.F.A., University of Oklahoma, 1975.