Languages, Cultures, and International Studies Faculty
- > Undergraduate Curricula
- > Languages, Cultures, and International Studies
- > Languages, Cultures, and International Studies Faculty
- Aerospace Studies
- Africana Studies
- Agribusiness Economics
- Agricultural Systems and Education
- Allied Health
- Animal Science
- Architectural Studies
- Army Military Science
- Art and Design
- Automotive Technology
- Aviation Flight
- Aviation Management
- Aviation Technologies
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Analytics
- Business and Administration
- Child and Family Services
- Civil Engineering
- Communication Disorders and Sciences
- Communication Studies
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Crop, Soil and Environmental Management
- Cultural Competency Minor
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Dental Hygiene
- Early Childhood Education
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Elementary Education
- Exercise Science
- Fashion Studies
- Fermentation Science
- Forensic Science Minor
- Game Design and Development Minor
- Geography and Environmental Resources
- Health Care Management
- Hospitality, Tourism and Event Management
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Industrial Management and Applied Engineering
- Information Technology
- Interior Design
- Languages, Cultures, and International Studies
- Latino and Latin American Studies Minor
- Liberal Arts
- Mass Communication and Media Arts
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Education Preparation (MEDPREP)
- Mortuary Science and Funeral Service
- Musical Theater
- Organizational Learning, Innovation, and Development
- Paralegal Studies
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Plant Biology
- Political Science
- Public and Nonprofit Administration Minor
- Public Health
- Public Safety Management
- Radio, Television, & Digital Media
- Radiologic Sciences
- Recreation Professions
- Rehabilitation Services
- Saluki Success
- Social Work
- Special Education
- Sport Administration
- STEM Leadership Minor
- Teacher Education Program
- Technical Resource Management
- University Honors
- University Studies Program
- Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Minor
- Capstone Option
Associate Provost for Academic Programs
Anthony Hall, Suite 220
1265 Lincoln Drive - MC 4305
Carbondale, Illinois 62901
Albuixech, Lourdes, Associate Professor, Ph.D., University of California Riverside, 1997; 1997.
Allen, Mont, Associate Professor, Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley, 2014; 2015.
Allgayer, Sasha, Assistant Professor, Ph.D., Bowling Green State University, 2020.
Berger, Kimberly, Assistant Lecturer, M.A., Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 2009.
Bricker, Mary, Associate Professor, Ph.D., University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, 2011; 2013.
Chiasson, Christopher, Assistant Professor of Practice, Ph.D., Indiana University, 2017.
Dennstedt, Francesca, Assistant Professor, Ph.D., Washington University, 2020.
Janssen Sánchez, Brianna, Assistant Professor, Ph.D., University of Iowa, 2015.
Johnson, David M., Professor, Ph.D., University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 1996; 1997.
Kanemoto, Emi, Assistant Professor of Practice, Ph.D., Bowling Green State University, 2019.
Smith, Jennifer, Professor, Ph.D., Indiana University, 2005; 2006.
Staffieri, Brittney, Assistant Lecturer, M.A., Gallaudet University, 2021.
Toyosaki, Satoshi, Professor, Ph.D., Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 2005; 2019.
Wu, Shu-Ling, Associate Professor, Ph.D., University of Hawaii, 2011; 2015.
Betz, Frederick, Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., Indiana University, 1973.
Hartman, Steven Lee, Associate Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., University of Wisconsin, 1971.
Karayiannis, Dimitrios H., Senior Lecturer, Emeritus, M.A., Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 1990.
Keller, Thomas, Associate Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., University of Colorado Boulder, 1975.
Maisier, Véronique, Professor, Emerita, Ph.D., University of Paris-Sorbonne, 1998; 1999.
Stahl, Lidia, C., Lecturer, Emerita, M.A., Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 1981.
Thibeault, Brooke, Senior Lecturer, Emerita, M.S., Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 2001.
Winston-Allen, C. Anne, Professor, Emerita, Ph.D., University of Kansas, 1979.